As a noble Physician and a renowned Psychiatrist for more than two decades, apart and through his professional life, has helped and motivated a lot of people. The penchant towards social upliftment and welfare could be possible without his better half, wife Dr. Radhika, who himself a medical officer at Coimbatore Corporation has equally empathetic and always prioritized the welfare measures.
- He worked and associated with governing and statutory bodies for the betterment of prisoners, improving the lives of deprived women and children.
- He has worked with the ‘Women Help Line’ and has been a member with ‘District Advisory Committee’ to counsel and prevent the crime against women.
- Honorary consultant at AUM YOGA Therapy Research Institute, Coimbatore
- Visiting lecturer on ‘Student Behavioural Attitudes’ at JANSON Business School, Coimbatore
- Consultant on ‘Stress Management’ for the people at Coimbatore Bar Association and Conservator of forests.
- An example for shear philanthropic activity, has adopted a primary school in Coimbatore to support the needy students of schools by providing them all the requirements of schooling and education along with the financial help.